WRITE FOR US
Our aim at The Night Owl Writes is to provide young writers a platform to showcase their work, and finesse it with a community of like-minded Night Owls. To submit your work for publication on The NIght Owl Writes, please go through the following pointers carefully:
1. Our calls for entries are open throughout the year.
2. We are looking for pieces in all the categories that are featured on the website: reviews (of books, movies, TV series, documentaries), reflective and personal essays, poetry and short stories,essays and articles.
3. The word limit for pieces is 800-1000 words for all categories other than poetry.
4. Pieces that have been plagiarized shan't be accepted. In case you are sending us a piece that has been published elsewhere, please mention that when you submit your work.
5. You may send your submissions to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Submission: name of section'. Kindly include the piece in the form of a Google Doc, a 3-line bio of you, and your IG and LinkedIn usernames.
6. If selected for publishing, we shall respond within a week. If you do not hear from us within that period, please consider your application void.
7. Selected pieces would be subjected to a rigorous, collaborative editing procedure.